acutesite

Monday, February 04, 2008




While taking a short break the other night I was flipping through
the February issue of "Instyle" magazine and what do I see but one
of my products.
It was listed in "What we Love". The deputy editor of "Instyle" said
"Three Designing Women is my all-time favorite for pretty address stamps and gorgeous
monogram embossers."
Well I think Donna Bulseco said it all.
If you don't have a Three Designing Womens stamper you really
should try one or two they are addicting.
You can have one for every occasion.
Let me know if I can answer any questions on any products on the my site.
Have a wonderful Valentines Day!
Cathy
www.acutesite.com

1 Comments:

  • I am interested in seeing these stamps.. where exactly are you in Santa Fe? Looks like you have a lot of cute things....
    Lisa

    By Anonymous Lisa Hinson, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home